Saturday, October 17, 2009

Learning Reflection

I have most learned that there is an overabundance of websites and information on the internet and you have to be careful when surfing through it. The most useful thing I have learned is how to do more productive searches for information and that our government has great websites that supply a wealth of information as well as teaching tools. Instructional technology can take many forms. I like videos, where I can see and hear the information, stop and review it when ever I choose.

I have been taking online classes since the fall of 2007. Overall, it has been a good experience and worked well for me. It's nice not having to physically go to class, especially during the winter. Online classes allow me to complete my assignments on my own time during the week.

1 comment:

  1. The information glut is definitely a problem. Two things I view for the future in regards to this. Students will need to learn information skills to a high level and technologies will develop that assist people in wading through the gobs of information and useless sites to focus in on the exact information needs.

    David

    ReplyDelete